up2date hangs

Elton Woo elwoo at videotron.ca
Wed Oct 29 18:09:11 UTC 2003

On October 29, 2003 12:34 pm, Bernhard Harb , <Bernhard Harb
<bernhard.harb at aon.at>> wrote:
> When I want to use up2date to get the newest rpms with FCT3 up2date
> hangs when getting header of auth...1.4..gtk (something like that).
>
> Does anyone know how to get that working?

Bill Nottingham just reported something to the effect that the site is
not syncing, so some patience would be in order (posted under
today's subject heading --->
Re: up2date Error [Was: Re: New fedora-release in rawhide]

Best thing, put off up2date till sometime later today. (I myself
am getting a *toothache* trying to get three packages... so I
better take *my own* advice!  <*chuckle*>)

cheers,

Elton ;-)
"You only live once: let's make life BETTER for each other."
LINUX User #193975 [AMD ATHLON CPU] ICQ #149608718.