Redhat-config boot

Jim Cornette redhat-jc at insight.rr.com
Thu Oct 30 02:25:04 UTC 2003

I just tried out redhat-config-boot and it gave me the error below.
(tracback)

Jim

Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "/usr/share/redhat-config-boot/redhat-config-boot.py", line 22, in ?
     app.stand_alone()
   File "/usr/share/firstboot/modules/boot_gui.py", line 275, in stand_alone
     self.setupScreen()
   File "/usr/share/firstboot/modules/boot_gui.py", line 87, in setupScreen
     self.setDefault()
   File "/usr/share/firstboot/modules/boot_gui.py", line 178, in setDefault
     self.timeoutEntry.set_value(self.probedTimeout)
AttributeError: BootWindow instance has no attribute 'probedTimeout'

--
A good plan today is better than a perfect plan tomorrow.
		-- Patton