(no subject)

selda linux at seldik.com
Thu Oct 30 05:52:38 UTC 2003

Hi,
I am a Linux newbie and I am searching for the right distro for me. Looks
I have found the right one:-)

I have installed Fedora Severn about an hour ago and I'm really impressed.
It is the first distro that supports Dell TrueMobile 1180 Wireless USB
Adapter!!! But I don't know how to configure it :-(  If anyone knows,
please let me know.

Another problem I have is the screen resolution. I don't know why but the
maximum resolution I can select is 1024x768. I have ATI Radeon 9000 pro
video card.

Last problem is with the sound. My sound card was detected but the sound
test failed. I have SoundMax Integrated Audio

Thanks for your help - selda