bogus rawhide entries?? (desktop-backgrounds-basic 2.0.17)

The Matt thompsma at colorado.edu
Thu Oct 30 19:46:10 UTC 2003

On Thu, 2003-10-30 at 12:24, Vanco, Don wrote:
> Is this the same issue that others have seen with up2date pulling (well,
> attempting to pull) rawhide files that no longer exist???
>
> [root at localhost up2date]# rpm -Fvh desktop-backgrounds-*
> error: open of <!DOCTYPE failed: No such file or directory
> error: open of HTML failed: No such file or directory
> error: open of PUBLIC failed: No such file or directory
>
> 	....the problematic file was actually
> desktop-backgrounds-basic-2.0.17.noarch.rpm  Worthy of Bugzilla?

I'm sure this is in there already.  The problem was a bad download.
Delete /var/spool/up2date/desktop-backgrounds-basic-2.0.17.noarch.rpm
(which is just a 404 page probably) and try again.  It most likely will
download correctly.

--
I am a theoretical chemist.  Fear me!  Please.
 Matt Thompson -- http://ucsub.colorado.edu/~thompsma/