Missing files!

Pat Gunn pgunn at dachte.org
Fri Sep 5 04:45:34 UTC 2003

Hey,
in the latest updates, baaaad things are bothering me.
>From the kernel, I find that my network card, which had a module
in 2.4.21-20.1.2024.2.1.nptl (bcm4400.o) lacks
that module in 2.4.22-20-1.2024.2.36.nptl

I also find that the latest version of vorbis-tools removed(!!) ogg123.
I don't think it was intentional -- the docs still mention ogg123 being
in there.

Anyhow, if we could have a new vorbis-tools and a new kernel package with all
that stuff back in there, that'd be a very good thing.

---
Pat Gunn
mod: csna, bmcm, bmco, cooa, cona, clpd comod: coom
http://dachte.org
"Once the game is over, the King and the pawn go back in the same box."
    --Italian Proverb