Numlock

Charles Bronson packetgeek at chuckiechanboys.com
Tue Sep 16 00:51:54 UTC 2003

Michael Knepher wrote:
> I think they mean having numlock be on by default at startup.

I asked this question on the RedHat-List a month ago or so and was told the
change would have to come from upstream (i.e. the Gnome developers).

For what it is worth I would like it if the kernel would just recognize what the
state the BIOS sets it to at startup then just have Gnome accept that setting.

--
(¬_    Some days you're the windshield    >o)
//\    Some days you're the bug...        /\\