Can I use up2date to update my Severn 9.0.93 to 9.0.94?

Robert L Cochran cochranb at speakeasy.net
Sun Sep 28 16:38:49 UTC 2003

I've become a Bittorrent fan. Bittorrent lets you download huge files
without the login and capacity issues that an ftp or rsync server has.
You won't become another user stressing an ftp server and getting
disconnected arbitarily. It is fast, I was able to get the Severn binary
ISO's in about 12 hours (would have taken me 30+ on an ftp server or
with rsync) and all the source ISOs in less than 8 hours. This is off a
DSL connection. This is my second time using Bittorrent and I'm
completely impressed with it.

Bram Cohen (and no doubt many others) have done an outstanding job with
creating and implementing Bittorrent.

Bob