korean chracters on Severn

Brian Lee senux at senux.com
Tue Sep 2 16:10:00 UTC 2003

Hi!

I installed Severn (beta 2) and found follow several bugs:

- The Korean chracters are broken in some application like ami, gimp.
  (screen: http://www.senux.com/tmp/severn/ami_broken_korean.png
           http://www.senux.com/tmp/severn/gimp_broken_korean.png)
- The default font in hanterm is not pretty. And some dirty dots
  are left at scrolling in hanterm. I think this is a critical one for
  hanterm users.
- Mouse is not working well in configuration box in the first starup
  of installing RH. My mouse is 2 button one with wheel. Mouse does
  not move where I moved. But mouse working well after the startup
  configuration section.
- I think the hanterm icon should be place in ``system tool'' from
  start button. (It is in additional system tool now.)

Thank you for the opened software, RH Linux.

--
 ____
 |o | i   / Brian Lee <c2VudXhAc2VudXguY29t>
 #######|<  Website http://www.senux.com/en/
(x-x-x-x) \ My public GnuPG key: 0x46C763A3