Include MPlayer in beta?

HoytDuff hoyt at cavtel.net
Tue Sep 2 21:46:54 UTC 2003

On Tuesday 02 September 2003 02:37 pm, Steve Bergman wrote:
> Perhaps a question during the install:
>
> Would you like additional multimedia applications installed?
>
> With an explanation that RedHat does not operate and has no control over
> these third party sources.

PLF has a nice Mandrake CD
(http://ftp.club-internet.fr/pub/linux/plf/iso/MandrakeLinux-9.2beta1-PLF.i586.iso)
that you boot with to begin the install. It knows about the three regular
CD's and adds its own special rpms to the package list. Otherwise, the
install goes normally. I have suggested before that FreshRPMs and Fedora do
the same. Then you can have all the multimedia and other stuff you want at
install time without an Internet connection.

--
Hoyt