Please add exim

Alan Cox alan at redhat.com
Wed Sep 3 12:27:19 UTC 2003

> Please add exim.  I have prepared an rpm package and can send the spec if
> anyone is interested.  It is easy to add since we have "alternatives" so that
> sendmail, postfix, and exim can all co-exist.

Would be cool (exim fan here). If you've got a package then by all means
add it bugzilla or you might want to look at fedora as a starting point -
its going to take a little work to roll out 3rd party maintainer
infrastructure for the core RHLP and lots of packages probably are not
"core" but are still great. (Just like nobody installs every package for
Debian)