[qmail questions]

Balint Cristian rezso at rdsor.ro
Wed Sep 3 12:34:57 UTC 2003

Just an Q:

	Is there an reason (legal,strategical) why qmail was not added or why cant be added for future ?
or too much MTAs is too much :) someone want exim somewan want qmail.
	I think qmail is best, has a lot of plugins etc etc.

	If need it i have a nicely patched srpms wich work great under any RH system, I use tham for production
from long time.

	Of course an Maildir supporting IMAP/POP3 is needed too, [thinking at "courrier"]
or imapd already support it ? As i know no, i never digged about it.

Cristian