rawhide up2date

Kyle Maxwell kylem at xwell.org
Wed Sep 3 16:55:53 UTC 2003

You can use a demo entitlement for this system (only 1 per account). This
would then let you get the updates via RHN but you won't have some of the
additional features with a full account and you'll need to fill out a
survey every 60 days. For me, this works great for my home beta system.

--
Kyle Maxwell <kylem at xwell.org>