no ... *really* ... any ETA for updated beta?

Leonard den Ottolander leonardjo at hetnet.nl
Thu Sep 4 14:08:27 UTC 2003

Hi Michael,

> I would like to mention, however, that the daily pushes to RHN
> are a big change that we hope will affect the way that the whole
> cycle works.

> We're explicitly trying to push to a new, better process; one
> that we think will make the whole testing process more flexible
> and productive.
>
> So I'd like to encourage everyone to subscribe to the RHN channel
> and test it as you have time available;

 Is there any difference between the RHN channel and RawHide via ftp? In
other words, is there any reason to subscribe to RHN instead of just using
my local RawHide mirror? It's probably much faster to use my local mirror
than an overloaded server somewhere in the US.

Bye,
Leonard.

--
How clean is a war when you shoot around nukelar waste?
Stop the use of depleted uranium ammo!