Paint Problems

Paul Morgan paul.morgan at jumanjihouse.com
Fri Sep 5 22:00:15 UTC 2003

Has anybody else seen the  following behavior?

When I maximize any given window for the first time, I get a minor paint
problem. The title bar and min/max/close buttons are offset slightly
left from where they should be, and a narrow grey area exists along the
right side of the screen from top to bottom.

I cannot send a screenshot because the act of taking a screenshot
corrects the problem. Clicking unmaximize and then maximize also fixes
the problem.

I am running Severn + up2date against latest RHN.
snippets:

metacity-2.5.3-2

Section "Device"
        Identifier  "Videocard0"
        Driver      "radeon"
        VendorName  "Videocard vendor"
        BoardName   "ATI Radeon Mobility M6"
        VideoRam    16384
EndSection

uname -a:
Linux vaio 2.4.22-20.1.2024.2.36.nptl #1 Wed Sep 3 10:53:22 EDT 2003
i686 i686 i386 GNU/Linux