XFree86 which version?

Leonard den Ottolander leonardjo at hetnet.nl
Sat Sep 6 13:27:50 UTC 2003

Hi,

 Yesterday I downloaded all rawhide updates from my local mirror
(ftp://ftp.nluug.nl), and today I am getting the last packages that are not
yet available via the mirror from ftp://ftp.redhat.com.

 To my surprise my machine started downloading XFree86-4.3.0-24. This seems
to be the only version available via ftp.redhat.com (by the way, quite
annoying that I can't download and have a tree view in my browser at the
same time because of "too many connections from your IP"), but at
ftp.nluug.nl only XFree86-4.3.0-25 is available. What happened? Was -25
pulled from rawhide for some reason?

Bye,
Leonard.

--
How clean is a war when you shoot around nukelar waste?
Stop the use of depleted uranium ammo!