where is alsa stuff at www.fedora.us?

Féliciano Matias feliciano.matias at free.fr
Sat Sep 6 21:58:08 UTC 2003

Le sam 06/09/2003 à 13:13, Robert P. J. Day a écrit :
>   wanted to play with ALSA stuff on my severn system, so
> i checked www.fedora.us, and i didn't see any alsa-related
> rpms there.

alsa packages for severn kernel 2.4.22-20.1.2024.2.36.nptl :
http://feliciano.matias.free.fr/alsa_severn/

Those package are nearly identical to those of freshrpms :
http://ftp.freshrpms.net/pub/freshrpms/redhat/9/

Notice that i only test them on an athlon. No smp.

--
Féliciano Matias <feliciano.matias at free.fr>