RH10 multimedia support

Stephen Smoogen smoogen at lanl.gov
Sun Sep 7 17:16:12 UTC 2003

I agree with Daniel here. The amount of money that would need to be
spent on the legal case would be in the 100 million to low billions in
cost. There would be the needed research into all case and patents,
getting the appropriate politicians paid for (I mean lobbied), and also
pay off the RIAA/MPAA to make them go away. It would take around 10-20
years to get done also as you would need to make sure the appropriate
public pressure and right judges had been appointed. IE you would need
to do exactly what the RIAA/MPAA have done for the last 4 decades.

Stephen John Smoogen            smoogen at lanl.gov
Los Alamos National Labrador  CCN-5 Sched 5/40  PH: 5-8058
Ta-03 SM-261  MailStop P208 DP 17U  Los Alamos, NM 87545