How to resize my existing linux os partition size?

Leonard den Ottolander leonardjo at hetnet.nl
Wed Sep 10 13:09:48 UTC 2003

Hi Mike,

> Um, he never mentioned in his original email whether he was using the
> beta or not, so how do you know he's not talking about the beta?

 Just a hunch :) .

> And,
> whether it's a beta or one of the official releases, the question has no
> problem being on this list.  Parted is on most if not all of the releases,
> not just one particular one.

 I have no problem with the question either, it's just that I think
Nicholas has a broader audience, more biased towards general configuration
questions on either of the mentioned lists, and thus *in general* might get
a quicker response there.

Bye,
Leonard.

--
How clean is a war when you shoot around nukelar waste?
Stop the use of depleted uranium ammo!