seg fault on severn

Kyle Maxwell kylem at xwell.org
Thu Sep 11 13:27:33 UTC 2003

On Thu, 2003-09-11 at 07:53, ketil hage wrote:
> i have RedHat 9.0.93 installed on a laptop. Downlodaded the Citrix client and
> installed it. I can configure Citrix, but get a seg fault when i try to connect
> through wfica(the client). I suspect that glibc has something to do with it. Is
> there an glibc* update somewhere that i can test on severn, or do i have to
> wait for beta2 or final version?

There are in fact glibc updates (as well as for hundreds of other
packages). You'll need to upgrade to Raw Hide; the easiest way is to
register the system with RHN (possibly with a demo account) and
subscribe to the "Severn updates" channel (it's a subchannel of Severn).
Don't forget the RHN certificate updates.

--
Kyle Maxwell <kylem at xwell.org>