Sept. 15th Announcement?

Michael K. Johnson johnsonm at redhat.com
Mon Sep 15 23:11:54 UTC 2003

On Mon, Sep 15, 2003 at 02:44:34PM -0400, Elton Woo wrote:
> We expect to have more information for you by September 15th."

Draft of additional information (no, not the final new site yet,
but we're getting there...) is taking longer than expected to
go through process; I think we're blocked on a bit of process,
right now waiting for someone to do a review.

We do have real changes, but we're still working out a couple
of minor details, which are still worth getting right before
we roll this out.

The change is exciting, though, and I think it will be worth
the wait.  IMHO, anyway.

michaelkjohnson

 http://people.redhat.com/johnsonm/lad/