Sept. 15th Announcement?

Féliciano Matias feliciano.matias at free.fr
Tue Sep 16 03:25:53 UTC 2003

On Tue, 2003-09-16 at 01:11, Michael K. Johnson wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 15, 2003 at 02:44:34PM -0400, Elton Woo wrote:
> > We expect to have more information for you by September 15th."
>
> Draft of additional information (no, not the final new site yet,
> but we're getting there...) is taking longer than expected to
> go through process;

Please update http://rhl.redhat.com/ with (for example) :
"We expect to have more information for you by October 1st."

I talk about http://rhl.redhat.com/ around me. If in three days there is
always "September 15th" ...

Some people are waiting for more information to get involved in this
project or are simply curious.
This take 10 minutes and nobody will think the project is "dead" :-)

Should i think the website will be up in less than 3 days ?