Sept. 15th Announcement?

Jef Spaleta jspaleta at princeton.edu
Tue Sep 16 14:37:16 UTC 2003

Christopher A. Williams wrote:

>Be safe guys!

Screw being safe!
If I have to wait one more day for new beta isos because of this silly
little storm...i expect someone from red hat with a nice digital camera
to drive to the outer banks and take some good snapshots of the storm to
be used in the next beta installer slide show. I think we can all agree
that those of us who are waiting patiently and not griping web pages
that are 5 days out of day are owed at least some really cool slide show
pictures.

-jef"I guess the new 4x10 windowless dorm rooms I saw this past weekend
in Durham, could be considered hurricane safety measures, instead of
prison cells"spaleta