severn kde useless

Samuel Flory sflory at rackable.com
Tue Sep 16 23:11:16 UTC 2003

Maynard Kuona wrote:
> Don't use KDE much, but I think more people need to Beta Test KDE for it
> to be better in Redhat. Maybe its just me, but I think that much more
> people here test using GNOME instead.

    I've been using KDE on Severn for at least 3 weeks.  I've not had
any issues.  My only issues have been mozilla, and open office related.
  These were cleared up by installing the latest mozilla, and Open
Office rcs in /usr/local, and upgrading to the 2.6 kernel.

--
Once you have their hardware. Never give it back.
(The First Rule of Hardware Acquisition)