joysick...

Chris Negus cn at centurytel.net
Wed Sep 17 10:51:33 UTC 2003

On Mon, 2003-09-15 at 20:04, stephan schutter wrote:
> I can not find a redhat-utility for configuring a joystick... is there
> not supposed to be one? I have a vanilla one and a sidewinder.
You might try the joystick package (on CD #1). I used jstest to
calibrate a joystick. Seems you need to do this to get it to work:
modprobe joydev
modprobe ns558
modprobe analog
     Use this command to calibrate:
jstest /dev/js0
Then just adjust it and test your buttons. I don't know much about
joysticks, so I don't know if you are looking for a way to configure it
beyond that.

-- Chris Negus