Isabel - Re: Sept. 15th Announcement?

Robert L Cochran cochranb at speakeasy.net
Sun Sep 21 17:00:22 UTC 2003

Yes I absolutely agree. The tropical storm Isabel brought to Maryland
wreaked much devastation in the Washington, DC area. But our experience
is of a much smaller scale than what North Carolina was hit with. You
folks in Carolina are suffering a lot more. I just got electric power
back on last night. At least my home was untouched by the winds and all
I really lost was several hundred dollars worth of food. I feel bad for
those who enduring much worse damage and loss from the hurricane.

Bob Cochran
Greenbelt, Maryland, USA