Naming?#!???

rg grant at tuins.ac.jp
Tue Sep 23 05:25:36 UTC 2003

Thanks Bill,
I guess I'm too set in my ways to get used to calling a Linux distro
"xxxxx Core."  But if that is that, that is that.  BUT please clarify
this one point.... If I am writing a set of directions, is it right to
say, "The Fedora Core Installation screens," "Fedora Core users," "If
you are switching from Mandrake Linux to Fedora Core...." and so on?

RG

Also, I assume that