Fedora Core, Fedora Project, Fedora/GNU, Fedora BSD, Fedora Coupe deVille, Fedora ala mode

rg grant at tuins.ac.jp
Tue Sep 23 09:40:36 UTC 2003

Didn't mean to come across as testy.  Sorry if I did. Focusing on my
confusion made me not focus on the tenor of what I was writing. Sorry
again.  But at the same time, thanks for the answer.  That old RedHat TM
usage guide guidelines got me so paranoid, but your point about it being
a different ball of wax (can of beans, gaggle of geese) makes me see
that I was missing the point of that doc a tad.

rg