ayo apt rawhide repositories

Matthias Saou matthias at rpmforge.net
Tue Sep 23 13:10:07 UTC 2003

rg wrote :

> So, excuse me if I am missing something again, does the ayo (freshrpms)
> rawhide repositories contain essentially the same thing as the Red Hat
> Rawhide repositories?  I mean, can one keep up to date with Test 1 =>
> Test 2 via that route?

You can easily move from Severn to Rawhide with yum or apt using
ayo.freshrpms.net, yes. It should also be possible to upgrade to the next
beta that way, although it's not an official supported path, as only
upgrades from previous stable releases are.

Matthias

Raw Hide 20030922 running Linux kernel 2.4.22-20.1.2024.2.36.nptl
Load : 0.21 0.35 0.48