Fedora Project: Announcing New Direction

Leonard den Ottolander leonardjo at hetnet.nl
Tue Sep 23 13:19:42 UTC 2003

Hello Michael,

> Your subscriptions have been preserved, moved over to the new names
> for the lists.

 Which is very nice, but it would have been even nicer had you preannounced
this so people could have updated their mail filter rules *before* the name
change. Would have saved me (and probably others) to sift through 200+
messages in my main mail box. Luckily I wasn't on vacation for a week...

 Ok, enough with the nagging, let's get on with the exciting stuff.

Bye,
Leonard.

--
How clean is a war when you shoot around nukelar waste?
Stop the use of depleted uranium ammo!