fedora bug reports

Gene C. czar at czarc.net
Tue Sep 23 13:58:26 UTC 2003

The current info I could find regarding fedora core bug reports indicates (to
me) that these reports will be entered in the current Red Hat bugzilla
database.  The current Fedora Linux Project also has a bugzilla database at
https://bugzilla.fedora.us/

What are the current plans for the future Fedora Project ... keep all of these
reports in Red Hat's bugzilla (certain advantages with reference to old bugs)
or separated them into a separate database (perhaps based on the current
bugzilla.fedora.us ... this has disadvantage of two, separate databases to
search, maintain, etc.)?
--
Gene C.