Fedora Core, Fedora Project, Fedora/GNU, Fedora BSD, Fedora Coupe deVille, Fedora ala mode

Jesse Keating hosting at j2solutions.net
Tue Sep 23 19:30:21 UTC 2003

On Tuesday 23 September 2003 11:37, Havoc Pennington wrote:
> They aren't supposed to know that, because for many people it isn't
> true. See http://fedora.redhat.com/about/rhel.html
>
> Many people should be buying a commercial product. Don't make
> assumptions about pricing or about retail, read the FAQ carefully on
> that point.

Great.  Now when will RHEL become actually AFFORDABLE for
non-multimillion a year cooperations?  When can I, as an IHV, actually
be able to sell RHEL w/out being hung up on and laughed at due to
extreme prices for the software, when said customer can go with many
many other cheaper solutions?

--
Jesse Keating RHCE MCSE
http://geek.j2solutions.net