Building a NAT router?

Martin rhl at red-raider.de
Wed Sep 24 09:42:15 UTC 2003

Hi,

my Severn box has 2 NICs and I would like to use it as a router for my
DSL connection. Unfortunately I have no clue how to configure NAT (and
portforwarding) :( I managed to get the box on the net using the
Internet Configuration Wizard and I can ping the second NIC
(192.168.1.1) from my other machine (192.168.1.2) but I still have to
find out how to NAT and forward ports. So if anybody knows if/how I
can do this with redhat-network-config or any other way I would be
very greatful for any advice.

Cheers,

Martin