Memo: Red Hat Linux & Fedora (fwd)

Mark W. Jeanmougin markj at jeanmougin.org
Wed Sep 24 17:50:14 UTC 2003

Here is a memo that I sent to my employers where I outline how we will be
affected by the Fedora / Red Hat merger.  Like many other companies out
there, we have RHL deployed without paying Red Hat for support.

Hopefully others will be able to correct any factual errors I have.  I
hope that someone else may be able to use this to inform their management
of upcoming changes.

Thanks,

MJ