Forumns instead of email?

Paul Pianta pantz at lqt.ca
Wed Sep 24 20:15:08 UTC 2003

Daniel Durgin wrote:

>My intension was to offer a possible alternative to
>the way things are done: i.e. Business Process
>Engineering (BPR).
>
>Last plug for Forums: the Freesco one as a nice
>feature that will automatically show you the new
>posts, so noone has to "dig around" for current
>topics.

looks like the freesco site is using phpBB for their forums.
phpBB is really easy to set up and looks and works really well to boot!

i also think use of a forum would be quite handy! Keep the mailing lists
for those that prefer to go through 150-200 emails per day - and offer
the phpBB forums for us lazy buggers that like to click a search button
- type a couple of keywords - and have all the goodies spat out for us  8)

pantz