Homebrew Severn ISOs

Matthias Saou matthias at rpmforge.net
Thu Sep 25 12:46:41 UTC 2003

Robert P. J. Day wrote :

> p.s.  and, taking this one step further, is there a canonical site for
> the more complicated process of customizing the most recent RH release?
> you know, modifying comps.xml, "genhdlist" and so on.  is there a primary
> source for that doc these days?  (i suspect asking on the anaconda list
> would have been at least as appropriate.)

Why not start a new thread on the fedora-docs-list@? IIRC, Tammy Fox asked
for ideas about possible new documents when the RHLP was launched, and docs
about creating a DVD installation media and/or customise the content of the
installation would seem pretty useful to me.

Matthias

Raw Hide 20030922 running Linux kernel 2.4.22-20.1.2024.2.36.nptl
Load : 0.33 0.28 0.21