0.94 first impressions

Stephan Schutter rhl at farorbit.com
Fri Sep 26 20:30:59 UTC 2003

I vote that the installer PnP all the hardware. Full stop. Why would you
not want to do that????? If  the hardware is there... it is probably for a
reason. And that reason is not that I am a geek and would like to sit
around for days after installing the OS and configuring various
peripherals. If you like doing that, then use slackware.

An express option (default kickstart) would be cool tough...