more comments on Fedora Core

Elton Woo elwoo at videotron.ca
Sun Sep 28 16:42:21 UTC 2003

On September 28, 2003 04:19 am, shrek-m at gmx.de <"shrek-m at gmx.de"
<shrek-m at gmx.de>> wrote:

> i think that the second line with 127.0.0.1 will be ignored
> try this, all in *one* line
>
> 127.0.0.1       dhcp-133-74 localhost.localdomain localhost
> and sendmail should start in a short time.

Will do. In any case I've disabled sendmail and kudzu, from my startup
services, since I don't need them.
IMHO, anything that I don't need, that is disabled in startup services
should help to improve bootup speed, ja?

Elton ;-)
"You only live once: let's make life BETTER for each other."
LINUX User #193975 [AMD ATHLON CPU] ICQ #149608718.