Fedora: low mem warning with 512 MB!

Elton Woo elwoo at videotron.ca
Sun Sep 28 18:40:10 UTC 2003

On September 28, 2003 01:35 pm, Jos Vos <Jos Vos <jos at xos.nl>> wrote:
> On Sun, Sep 28, 2003 at 12:29:55PM -0400, Elton Woo wrote:
> > How much disk space are you allocating for the installation?
>
> 12 GB...
>
> > I wonder if you are also taking into account extra space needed
> > for temp files _during_ the install.
> >
> > ... just a thought ...
>
> I was talking about *memory*, not disk space...
I am aware of that. But since you mentioned it started to
use the swap space, that's what made me suspect that
you might have been running out of space on the hd.
Seems it's not the case. Sorry I can't be of further
help....

tot zins!

Elton ;-)
"You only live once: let's make life BETTER for each other."
LINUX User #193975 [AMD ATHLON CPU] ICQ #149608718.