Evolution under Fedora Core release 0.94

Sun Sep 28 20:22:31 UTC 2003

On Sun, 2003-09-28 at 15:04, Jim Drabb wrote:
> Is anyone else having problems with evolution-1.4.4-7 using Fedora Core
> release 0.94 (Severn)?  It just hangs on me all the time, I have not be
> able to use it at all.
>
> Jim Drabb

It is working fine for me on 0.94, including the use of SpamAssassin
filters and multiple accounts.

Faster than under RH 9, BTW.

I did an upgrade from RH 9 using the ISO's (which I downloaded in about
90 minutes via a cable modem using FTP.)

Marc