Evolution under Fedora Core release 0.94

Andrei Botoaca warlock_ba at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 28 21:32:51 UTC 2003

Hmmm ... try this one ... it worked for me , and I really had no
problems since ....
Delete all your settings and folders (except local mail folder), and
rerun evolution (I say this, because between installs I kept my /home
partition unchanged (For the settings sake ... but now i deleted all
settings, and except a little slow graphics in KDE everything is ok ...