Extra packages for Fedora Core release 0.94

Matthias Saou matthias at rpmforge.net
Mon Sep 29 11:17:38 UTC 2003

Jim Drabb wrote :

> Ok, I am missing Red Hat 9 already : (
> I miss all the extra packages I could install from fedora and sometimes
> from freshrpms and DAG.  Recompiling all the srpms is taking ages.  What
> is everyone else doing?

Well, for freshrpms.net packages, just use the RHL9 ones, nearly all should
work just fine. For the few problematic ones (currently dependency-wise),
you'll need a manual download from here :

http://ftp.freshrpms.net/pub/freshrpms/redhat/rawhide/

Matthias

Raw Hide 20030923 running Linux kernel 2.4.22-20.1.2024.2.36.nptl
Load : 0.09 0.19 0.23