ANNOUNCE: Severn Test 2 Anaconda Updates Image Available

Alan Cox alan at redhat.com
Tue Sep 30 19:38:41 UTC 2003

>    Also does grub do the right thing when you are using software raid?

I dont know if it has been fixed or not

>    In the past grub didn't install on both drives boot sectors.  In
> addition grub installs fail on really large (1.6T) 3ware raid arrays
> under RHL-9.  I can't really test it as I can't reinstall my main file
> server.

I've seen that reported before but never had a chance to find out. There are
several reports which don't mention 3ware and grub has had some signed v
unsigned problems fixed so it may be this problem is fixed now.

(It has some 64bit issues too which will begin to bite at 2Tb (4T-sectors)