More weird behavior after last round of updates.

Hans Engelen hans.engelen at pandora.be
Tue Apr 6 00:34:15 UTC 2004

On Monday 05 April 2004 17:06, Hans Engelen wrote:
> At this point I am a little at a loss as to what might be going wrong.
> Anybody have any suggestions where to start? I scanned through Bugzilla and
> recent posts on the list but didn't find anything that resembled my
> findings.

Well my problem is solved. Only thing that has changed is the up2date
installation of SysVinit-2.85-23 that went out sometime today. Still getting
the odd effect here or there but those are probably unrelated things.

I am not even sure this was the fix, though I didn't do much else that could
explain it.

Thanks Red Hat.