who provides /etc/sysconfig/selinux?

Brian Millett bpm at ec-group.com
Wed Apr 7 18:35:48 UTC 2004

I do not have the file /etc/sysconfig/selinux, nor can I find it using
yum:
shaka: sudo yum provides "/etc/sysconfig/selinux"
Server: Test Linux 2.6-test prerelease kernels for RHL9/rawhide
Server: Fedora Core 1.91 - i386 - Base
Server: Fedora Core RawHide
Server: Livna.org Fedora Compatible Packages (stable)
Server: Livna.org Fedora Compatible Packages (testing)
Server: macromedia.mplug.org - Flash Plugin
Finding updated packages
Downloading needed headers
Looking in available packages for a providing package
No packages found
Looking in installed packages for a providing package
No packages found

So, other than the release notes which talk about it, where is it?  What
package provides it?

thanks.
--
Brian Millett  -  Technologist Rex
"What a pleasure it is to deal with someone reasonable. Negotiations