Mozilla/Thunderbird

John Dee antitux at antitux.net
Tue Apr 13 05:56:47 UTC 2004

Try manually reinstalling the rpms. If that doesn't work grab chris
blizzard's mozilla rpms on ftp.mozilla.org and use those. If you have
any other problems, I could do some custom builds for you. I used to be
one of the release engineers on the moz/netscape. :P

--
Live life at 140bpm
I'm unemployed, hire me: http://antitux.net/resume.html