Turning selinux back on

Brian Bober netdemonz at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 14 15:12:45 UTC 2004

Daniel J Walsh wrote:

> You can send them to me or put a bug report on.  How did you turn
> SELinux back on?

I replaced selinux=0 with enforcing=0 as a kernel param

> Did you relabel?

"fixfiles relabel" and it did it on every drive.

Darn! I just lost the errors to X Window's lack of a persistant clipboard (Cut
the text, saved the file, closed gedit, and forgot that doing that erased the
clipboard)! I'm going to init 3, run "fixfiles relabel" again, and then reboot
and run my extractavc.sh

I'm also going to modify fixfiles.sh and extractavc.sh to log when it is run to
avc-errors.log so that there is some idea of when its run in there. That will
also be useful for developers to know when fixfiles was run.