Help Needed: 4G/4G Kernel Testing

Sean Bruno sean.bruno at dsl-only.net
Sat Apr 17 22:33:09 UTC 2004

Which kernel release did the change take place?  I noted a significant
problem with multiple(40+) java processes once I went from 2.5.6-1.319
to 2.5.6-1.322.

I didn't want to say anything yet, because I don't know the failure
reason(beta java 1.5 in combination with a beta distribution on a newly
released kernel, lol).

Is this possible since the java app in question(home brew) is firing off
a ridiculous amount of threads per process(+- 30 each)?

--
Sean Bruno
Telecommunications Engineer