Expectation Management for Test Releases

Chris Adams cmadams at hiwaay.net
Tue Apr 20 20:57:49 UTC 2004

Once upon a time, Elliot Lee <sopwith at redhat.com> said:
> Some may not yet be aware that SELinux is going to be disabled by default
> for FC2. It will still be possible to install with it on, and development
> work on it will continue, but it's not ready for prime time.

I saw it mentioned in the rawhide daily log a day or two ago, but I
guess I missed the confirmation.  I think that is a good decision; I
like the idea (I'm big on anything that will help with security), but
I agree that it didn't seem quite ready (and I haven't quite gotten my
head wrapped around it yet to be able to offer any help).

--
Chris Adams <cmadams at hiwaay.net>