FTP install failure - to test sound in anaconda

Jim Cornette redhat-jc at insight.rr.com
Wed Apr 21 11:36:40 UTC 2004

I tried to do an ftp install yesterday to verify the sound application
through anaconda. The anaconda installer locked up at the portion where
it checks for existing Fedora installations.

I have reiserfs on one of my existing installations and was wondering if
this could be an influencing factor for the failure. The disk seemed to
make a rattling sound when the failure occurred.

Anyway, has anyone tried out the sound test during the installation
process? If so, does it work? If not, I'll burn another boot.iso and try
again tonight to confirm the sound test problem of previous versions.

Jim

--
You have a deep interest in all that is artistic.