desktop switching tool and kmail bugs?

Gerry Tool gstool at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 28 15:14:06 UTC 2004

Rory wrote:
> I'm trying to establish if this is a user issue or distro issue.  I installed
> Test 3 (chose "everything" to install).
>
> Two possible bug reports:
> 1) Every time I open Kmail, I get a Signal 11 crash.
> 2) Every time I try to open the Desktop Switching Tool, nothing opens.
>
> Are others seeing either of these issues?

I had to use up2date to install switchdesk-gui because it wasn't
included in my custom install, and I don't remember seeing an
opportunity to choose it.

After I installed it and logged out/in, it now appears in the menu, but
when I select it, nothing happens either.  Using cli and switchdesk works.

Gerry